Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Logan 1100004-T lathe home

On Mon, 26 May 2014 19:33:32 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 26 May 2014 13:40:57 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 26 May 2014 13:13:04 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I've haven't made any 0.100" cuts in all my days, so far,

Say what???

Even on my little Hardinge HLV-H... .10 +is a regular thing

This morning I was cutting a jib sheet cam clamp mounting plate for
the O'day Daysailer and I was cutting .187 to finish size on the
horizontal mill

Delrin or aluminum? g

4140

Shrug

--

"
I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he
cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"