Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_15_] SteveB[_15_] is offline

Default Mormons : a filthy cult!

On 5/25/2014 9:33 PM, Todd wrote:
On 05/25/2014 06:30 PM, wrote:
Mormons are a lieing stinking filth they cause nothing but pain they
are rotten to the bone I know my family are part of the filth won't
tell the truth if there lives depends on it I hate all of them
backwards *******es

Hi Carolyn,

Will this thread ever die?

I got lots of Mormon relatives: enough to start their own
city, town at least (Stormin' and I disagree as to why
that is).

They are very decent people that I greatly admire and
respect, even though I chose the Christian path over the
Mormon path.

Whatever you may think of their religion, admire them
for their "Works". Mormons are the first to show up
whenever there is a natural disaster. Their family
values mean we don't have to pay for prisons to
house their kids.

And, don't be disrespectful or other people's religions.
Instead, compete with them in good works. All humanity
will benefit from such.

-T

I am an ex-Mormon. I have great scriptural differences with them, and
now follow plain vanilla Christianity. But you have to give it to them,
as you say. If the whole world was like them, it would be a far better
world. They are simply scripturally misdirected.

But which is the "true and correct" religion? Maybe when we get to
heaven, we will find out that the only true and correct religion is the
one that worships cows, and we get an extra 10,000 years in the sea of
flames for every hamburger we ate!

Love and emulate Jesus. Read and follow the bible. Repent and be
baptized. It's really simple. And if you don't believe, and think it's
all a bunch of hooey, that's your right, too.

Steve