Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Paint formula changes

On Monday, May 26, 2014 9:26:08 PM UTC-4, Mayayana wrote:
| Here we go again. I use GG and I don't have any problem

| in not replying to 10 year old posts. It's the operator,

| not the tool. Do you understand that different people

| have different usage models and just because you like

| your solution, it doesn't mean that other folks who prefer

| other solutions need to change.

I've never seen anyone respond to old posts who

wasn't using Google groups. If you like it that's up

to you, but webpage format is a very poor subsstitute

for a newsreader.

And why exactly is that? It works perfectly find for me.
And I can use it at any computer I want, not just the one
I have a newsreader installed on.

And people are misled.

Mislead by what exactly? And even if they are, why
do you care?

You may

understand Usenet but many people don't. They find

Google Groups online and then they think they're in

a forum. They need to understand how it all works.

No, they just need to be able to use it. And any damn fool
can respond to a 10 year old post with a newsreader too.

A couple days ago you were here bitching because someone
put down Windows, claiming Linux was so superior and the
only right solution. Now you're doing the same thing,
****ing and moaning about GG.