Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Paint formula changes

On Monday, May 26, 2014 3:30:33 PM UTC-4, Mayayana wrote:
Please get a real news reader and get off of

Google Groups. Do you understand that this is

Usenet? Do you know what Usenet is? If not

then please look it up. You're responding to

a 10-year-old post.

Here we go again. I use GG and I don't have any problem
in not replying to 10 year old posts. It's the operator,
not the tool. Do you understand that different people
have different usage models and just because you like
your solution, it doesn't mean that other folks who prefer
other solutions need to change.