Posted to alt.home.repair
Jab Yarbrough Jab Yarbrough is offline

Default Home Generator

On 05/25/2014 01:10 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Jab Yarbrough wrote:
On 05/25/2014 10:25 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
devnull wrote:
On 05/24/2014 10:38 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
My genset is out in my shop . When the power goes out , I fire it
up and plug the breaker that I have hooked up and waiting into the
panel . The shop is on a sub panel , and I can and do backfeed
the main panel . I cut the feed from the meter - and when the
power comes back on , the LED readout on the meter comes on to
tell me that I can go back to "shore power" . When I finish moving
electric service to the new main panel in the house there will be
a transfer lockout so I can't energize both at once .

Only a ****ing idiot would back feed a panel without an interlock.

I know, you're so ****ing smart that you never make mistakes. Right!

**** off and die .

Maybe you could tell that to the judge when you are facing negligent
homicide charges?

Ya know what ? Some people are so stupid and clueless that they may
inadvertently energize a circuit and hurt or kill a lineman . I am fully
aware of the dangers . I am also fully aware of my capabilities . Yours I'm
not so sure about .
You can **** off and die too .

When the plaintiff's attorney gets done with you, you'll be walkin' and drippin' like a newlywed bride for the rest of your life.