Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Email from eBay

IGot2P wrote:
On 5/24/2014 10:03 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote in
news:la9gv.2400049$116.1180712 @fx21.iad:

It starts out :

IMPORTANT: PASSWORD UPDATE

Dear eBay Member,

Probably a phishing email, since it didn't address you by name.

I saw that email come through, briefly read it and then deleted it. I
assumed that it was a phishing email but surprisingly it didn't have a
link in it anywhere. I should have looked closely at the headers but
didn't bother to. Wish I still had it so I could see what the "reply
to" address was. Anyway, I still don't think that it came from ebay
because I did not have a similar message from them in my message box.

If someone still has the message take a close look at the headers,
etc. and report back.

Here ya go :

ArkhACsagVNbwvinhmdsb2JhbAAVLBQDAwqBXwZQgReDPwOnYI 97AYdaARFSFg4BAQEKCQsHFiiCLwwBAQERDg8DAQICCQgSDwEE AUEDEgICdR2HQWMBCI8jjyEBAYgGAYEvAYc9gmMBAXaDQUp6Ak UQgRCYIAIChU4BBotDAYEDgSkRAWEBBQEFAoIcDxcbEoE5iB6I NopglSQrEC8BgQmBMg
by emailsecurity.infodash.com with ESMTP; 24 May 2014 17:20:49 -0500
DKIM-Signatu v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=emarsys2007;
d=reply1.ebay.com;
h=List-Unsubscribe:List-Id:MIME-Version:To:From:Subject:Content-Type:Message-IDME-Version: 1.0-- Snag