Posted to alt.home.repair
IGot2P IGot2P is offline

Default Email from eBay

On 5/24/2014 10:03 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote in news:la9gv.2400049$116.1180712
@fx21.iad:

It starts out :

IMPORTANT: PASSWORD UPDATE

Dear eBay Member,

Probably a phishing email, since it didn't address you by name.

I saw that email come through, briefly read it and then deleted it. I
assumed that it was a phishing email but surprisingly it didn't have a
link in it anywhere. I should have looked closely at the headers but
didn't bother to. Wish I still had it so I could see what the "reply to"
address was. Anyway, I still don't think that it came from ebay because
I did not have a similar message from them in my message box.

If someone still has the message take a close look at the headers, etc.
and report back.