Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Epson inkjet printer

In message , polygonum
writes
On 21/05/2014 10:20, Tim Lamb wrote:
I don't do enough printing to justify a colour laser: mostly b/w copying
plus photos for which it has been excellent.

We have got a Lexmark CS510de - a bit over £200. Far, far better than I
expected. For "office" quality the colour is very good. (Definitely not
as good as a decent inkjet working well. But much faster, no head
clogs, etc.)

The old Epson has been re-assembled. Works OK as a copier/scanner but
refuses to print from the computer. Different set of squark/clunk/click
noises followed by *paper jam* message.

Anyone want some new free ink cartridges? Office depot compatible with
EpsonT055240

Also 3 left over screws:-)

--
Tim Lamb