Posted to rec.woodworking

Default News viewer - off topic

wrote:
On Fri, 23 May 2014 07:17:44 -0400, "dadiOH"
I had the same problem. I liked OE because I could use it for both
mail and news; additionally, I could use HTML for mail.

I searched mightily for a replacement I liked; about all I found was
Thunderbird, didn't like it so I went back to OE which I am using at
the moment on my Win8 laptop to write this. I did that by setting
up a virtual machine with Oracle's Virtual Box and installing WinXP
on that virtual machine.

Any chance you have access to a copy of Office 2007? It has the full
version of Outlook and is compatible with Windows 8.

That's Outlook Dave, not Outlook Express. Very different products. He can
though, download back versions of IE - Outlook Express comes as a part of
IE.

--

-Mike-