Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default News viewer - off topic

On Fri, 23 May 2014 07:17:44 -0400, "dadiOH"
I had the same problem. I liked OE because I could use it for both mail and
news; additionally, I could use HTML for mail.

I searched mightily for a replacement I liked; about all I found was
Thunderbird, didn't like it so I went back to OE which I am using at the
moment on my Win8 laptop to write this. I did that by setting up a virtual
machine with Oracle's Virtual Box and installing WinXP on that virtual
machine.

Any chance you have access to a copy of Office 2007? It has the full
version of Outlook and is compatible with Windows 8.