Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I can't solder miniature connectors anymore...any tricks?

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message

And *nobody* makes drivers for Solaris 10 these days. Oracle is
really killing the OS and the hardware with their more restrictive
licensing.

I'm no fan of MS, they are good only by comparison. Now that I'm
retired and don't have to know how to hack front office hand-me-downs
for lab use I think I'll look harder at *nix. The roadblock has been
lack of a Conexant Winmodem driver but I found an old external US
Robotics Sportster to try.

Is Mint a good choice to just use for browsing, rather than study as
an art form?

jsw