Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I can't solder miniature connectors anymore...any tricks?

On 2014-05-21, Jim Wilkins wrote:

In fact the DOS underlying Windows 7 is rather nice, and almost
fully
compatible with long NTFS file names etc. I've been using DOS batch
files instead of NTFS scripts to automate my backup process.

Any problems with files with embedded spaces? I understand that
is a problem even in Windows with scripts. And is certainly a pain
with
unix. (Though there are work-arounds. :-)

Yep, that's the 'almost'. A command which expects a single operand
like "cd Recorded TV" can handle embedded spaces but if it wants more,
"fc /b %1 %2", it stops parsing the filename for %1 at a space.

I fixed it by renaming the default destination for recordings to
\RecTV.

-jsw