Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I can't solder miniature connectors anymore...any tricks?

On 2014-05-21, Pete Keillor wrote:
On 21 May 2014 04:41:17 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"
wrote:

[ ... ]

"Unifying program" -- wants Windows, right? Maybe available for
Apple's OS-X as well. Certainly not for a Sun workstation running
Solaris 10. :-)

[ ... ]

DoN, yesterday I started a new Logitech wireless keyboard + mouse,
came with one tiny transmitter. It runs fine on that Beaglebone Black
running Debian Linux. We've got wireless mice (mostly Logitech) on
all our laptops all over the house. They don't conflict. Each is
definitely keyed to its transmitter, can't mix & match.

Great! I'll go for it.

Thanks,
DoN.

--