Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mixing latex paint with concrete

On Wed, 21 May 2014 06:52:53 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
wrote:

On Wednesday, May 21, 2014 6:08:50 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Is it possible to mix black latex outdoor paint with saccrete to give the concrete color? I know there are some poweders you can buy for color, but I cant find the exact shade.

Also, I know this is a dumb question but I have a blacktop driveway that has cracks, crevices, alagatering, etc. I don't have the money to replace the entire driveway. Could I skim coat the bad parts with concrete? Even if it only lasts a year it would be worth it.

A skim coat of concrete will crack and flake the first time you drive over it. It may even do it just by stepping on it.

Harry K

Forget stepping on it - just LOOK at it the wrong way.