Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mixing latex paint with concrete

On Wed, 21 May 2014 13:32:53 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
wrote:

wrote in
:

Is it possible to mix black latex outdoor paint with saccrete to
give the concrete color?

No. The concrete will never harden properly.

I know there are some poweders you can
buy for color, but I cant find the exact shade.

And you think you *will* get the exact shade with paint??

Use the stuff that's made for the purpose.

Also, I know this is a dumb question but I have a blacktop
driveway that has cracks, crevices, alagatering, etc. I don't
have the money to replace the entire driveway. Could I skim coat
the bad parts with concrete? Even if it only lasts a year it
would be worth it.

Patch concrete with concrete, patch asphalt with asphalt.

Why are you always trying to do things the quick-and-dirty way, instead of taking the time to
do them *right*?

Because he's "stryped" He doesn't need any other reason.

Always enough time and money to do something over, and over, and over
- never enough to do it right.