Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default water heater leaking!

On Wednesday, May 21, 2014 8:33:07 AM UTC-4, HomeGuy wrote:
trader_4 wrote:

Assuming the guy who installed it last used threaded unions. Most

just solder everything solid.

+1

-1

Show me a natural gas hot water tank made in the last decade or two that

doesn't have threaded connections for water and gas supply.

Just because the tank has a threaded connection doesn't say anything
about what it's connected to. Very typically it's connected to a copper
male adaptor which is then soldered to the home plumbing system
Claire told you similar. But then being you, I know it's hard.