Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lee Lee is offline

Default Epson inkjet printer

On 21/05/2014 08:52, Dave Liquorice wrote:

Personally I'd dump the inkjet and get a colour laser, capital is
higher and a set of toner cartridges is eye watering(*) but they
"just work". You don't have to spend half an hour pumping expensive
ink into the collection sponge in "cleaning cycles" when you want to
print something in colour and the printer hasn't done any colour for
a few days.

The wiper seals in all four of the original toner cartridges in my HP
laser failed at more or less the same time, not bad at ten years old I
guess.
Shame they were all still at least half full at the time though...