Posted to alt.home.repair
HomeGuy HomeGuy is offline

Default mailispam_just feeling the urge to spam

wrote:

I quit this forum and deleted my post,

If you're still reading this, know that this is usenet. Your posts are
never deleted.

Thank you for your feedback.
But I did not force you to check out my post or website.
FYI. I'm not feeling the URGE to SPAM, I was ASKED to,

City: Fuzhou
Country: China

Don't you have better jobs in the People's Republic of China?

Why don't you spam your friends in Iran or Russia? They are your best
friends now that you want to do trade in currencies other than US
dollars.

if you think I'm enjoying it,then you are wrong.
Finally, everyone has his job and hardship,
show some respect or tolerance,it's a cruel world.

Your government isin't making it a better world. Why don't you rise up
against it?

and have a nice day.

Why are you disrespecting international law by violating the territorial
waters of Vietnam with an oil rig? First you **** off Japan, and now
Vietnam. Who is next?

Also - Free Tibet!