Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 2x12 ramp

Gramps' shop wrote:

Thanks, guys. I'm figuring 12-foot lengths to minimize the
likelihood of getting hung up on the mower deck. This is a one-time
move. I looked at the HF ramps and they look like a good price ...
but their shorter length will increase the odds of a hangup on the
mower deck.

Oh don't be a chicken - just put her in high gear, wide open and let her
rip! Or - ease it up the ramps until the deck is just shy of the truck
gate, then rev her up and dump the clutch - pop a wheelie to get the deck
over the gate. Ya gotta learn how to think creatively...

--

-Mike-