Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I can't solder miniature connectors anymore...any tricks?

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

If you want a wireless trackball, reducing your carpal tunnel
problems
whether you have them or not, I strongly suggest the Logitech M570.
Thumb-actuated ball, mouse wheel, and two buttons. Plus Forward and
Back browser buttons! I LOVE THESE THINGS, now that I can't get the
old Logitech Portable Trackballs any more. $40 at Amazon.com

I like the M570 to control Media Center from the arm of a chair since
it doesn't fall off, but not for more precise pointing when editing
etc, like clicking the cursor progressively along the word 'editing';
try it.

I spent about 15 years doing CAD design of schematics and circuit
boards with a mouse and have some well-developed skills and
preferences for them that I can't duplicate with a trackball.
-jsw