Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I can't solder miniature connectors anymore...any tricks?

On 2014-05-19, Gunner Asch wrote:

Yes, but virtually NONE of the wireless desktop keyboard/mouse things
are wifi or bluetooth. They come with a usb dongle that enumerates as
a pair of Human Interface Devices (hid). If the Sun machines can work
with USB keyboards and mice, I'd be surprised if they couldn't work
with, say, a Logitech wireless desktop.
=====

I bought a Logitech wireless keyboard and a trackball and ran their
Unifying program to make the keyboard run in parallel on the
trackball's USB transceiver. That works fine, but now the keyboard
won't talk to the dongle it came with.

jsw