Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default I can't solder miniature connectors anymore...any tricks?

On 2014-05-19, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 19 May 2014 11:58:43 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 19 May 2014 02:30:30 -0700, Gunner Asch

wrote:

Just as using wireless keyboards and mice is a bad idea where

more than one computer is in use. (I'm sort of considering a wireless

trackball on this computer, but I can't let my wife have on at the same

time. Were sitting about eight feet apart, and the computers are closer

to each other. :-)

I bought two identical Logitech wireless Keybord - Mouse Combos (

MK320 ). They are working on two side by side computers. Plug and Go,

no problem.

They pretty much got most of the bugs out of Bluetooth and Wifi a

decade ago.

Yes -- but if the computer does not *have* either BlueTooth or

WiFi, that makes things a bit more difficult. :-) Certainly the Sun

workstations which I have seen never had those.

Enjoy,

DoN.

--

Remove oil spill source from e-mail

(too) near Washington D.C. |

Yes, but virtually NONE of the wireless desktop keyboard/mouse things are wifi or bluetooth. They come with a usb dongle that enumerates as a pair of Human Interface Devices (hid). If the Sun machines can work with USB keyboards and mice, I'd be surprised if they couldn't work with, say, a Logitech wireless desktop.