Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] nobody@nowhere.net is offline

Default OT Wireless Keyboard

Just as using wireless keyboards and mice is a bad idea where
more than one computer is in use. (I'm sort of considering a wireless
trackball on this computer, but I can't let my wife have on at the same
time. Were sitting about eight feet apart, and the computers are closer
to each other. :-)

I bought two identical Logitech wireless Keybord - Mouse Combos (
MK320 ). They are working on two side by side computers. Plug and Go,
no problem.

One computer is a Dell 745 and one is a brand new state of the art
build. Everything is hard wired together and running Windows 7.

Buy the MK 320 combination locally, you can return them to the store
if they don't work flawlessly side by side.