Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I can't solder miniature connectors anymore...any tricks?

On 2014-05-19, wrote:
On Mon, 19 May 2014 02:30:30 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Just as using wireless keyboards and mice is a bad idea where
more than one computer is in use. (I'm sort of considering a wireless
trackball on this computer, but I can't let my wife have on at the same
time. Were sitting about eight feet apart, and the computers are closer
to each other. :-)

I bought two identical Logitech wireless Keybord - Mouse Combos (
MK320 ). They are working on two side by side computers. Plug and Go,
no problem.

Since the computers (both Sun Blade 2000 machines) were not
*made* for wireless keyboard or mouse, I would need to get one of
Logitech's USB plug-ins to listen to the trackball. The keyboards don't
have all the keys which the Sun is happy with, so I'm going to stick
with the wired keyboard anyway -- but the trackball on the arm of my
chair keeps pulling out its plug, so the wireless would be nice there..

I'm actually using a Sun keyboard on the Mac Mini as well, so
the keycaps are where I want them -- e.g. Control to the left of 'A'
instead of a Caps-Lock which I never use and would be happier without.

the Sun keyboard on the Mac Mini works fine. The key which has
a diamond symbol on it works as the cloverleaf key for the Mac Mini.
But he Mac Mini doesn't know what to do with some of the extra Sun keys. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail