Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I can't solder miniature connectors anymore...any tricks?

On Mon, 19 May 2014 11:58:43 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 19 May 2014 02:30:30 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Just as using wireless keyboards and mice is a bad idea where
more than one computer is in use. (I'm sort of considering a wireless
trackball on this computer, but I can't let my wife have on at the same
time. Were sitting about eight feet apart, and the computers are closer
to each other. :-)

I bought two identical Logitech wireless Keybord - Mouse Combos (
MK320 ). They are working on two side by side computers. Plug and Go,
no problem.

They pretty much got most of the bugs out of Bluetooth and Wifi a
decade ago.

Gunner

--

"
I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he
cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"