Lewis Dodd

Default Tapered hole for candle stick holders

Woodcraft sells a bit for this exclusive purpose, if you are interested,
holler back at me and I will give you the part number. I have one, and it
is not exactly cheap but good quality. I don't think they list it in the
catalogue. I found it from a turner friend.

Regards,
Lewis

--
If only I knew as much as I thought I did!...Mike G.

"Jack Grube" wrote in message
I am a high school wood working/turning teacher and have some students
interested in turning candleholders. Other than trial and error are there

any
suggestions on how I can get a novice to make the tapered hole the correct

size
so the candle sits straight?

Jack Grube