Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This NG is a hoot!

On 5/18/2014 11:30 PM, SteveB wrote:
I was told by the missionaries in 1970 that if I did not join the Mormon
church, I would not be able go to any form of heaven, and would burn in
hell. Now, I understand they no longer preach that, along with hundreds
of other things they have changed in their "doctrines" and "prophecies"
they have received through the years. So, it therefore fails the test
of the bible prophecy. If a prophecy is real, it will come to pass,
and will not change. They must have some office like 1984 where the
forecasts and prophecies are changed yearly. I know that the Book of
Mormon has hundreds of versions where changes have been made.

Steve

You should set up a book store, and sell those
hundreds of versions. I'd guess there would be
some market for that.

--
..
Christopher A. Young