Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I can't solder miniature connectors anymore...any tricks?

On 19 May 2014 02:48:53 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"
wrote:

I happen to agree *fully* with you. Even if they don't try to
set up a second wireless network overlapping the first in coverage. :-)

Just as using wireless keyboards and mice is a bad idea where
more than one computer is in use. (I'm sort of considering a wireless
trackball on this computer, but I can't let my wife have on at the same
time. Were sitting about eight feet apart, and the computers are closer
to each other. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--

Relax...the equipment is smart enough these days to find the proper
widget and not interfer with other gear.

Ive got a wifi keyboard, wifi mouse, wifi printer on my normal
computer..and my wifes machine is 12 feet away with the same gear. No
issues. I further note that my roommate has must the same thing..she
is 15 feet in the other direction..no issues. My computer in the shop
is 25' away..no issues.

I would suggest buying a different brand of wireless gizmo than your
wifes..but its not normally a requirement.

Oh..all the computers in the house..along with ALL the cell
phones..about 10 or so devices..shares the same wifi router as well
My main puter here on the desk is cabled to the router..simply because
its close and I didnt need to put a Wifi card in my rig.

Gunner

--

"
I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he
cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"