Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Sprinkler System Problem

On Sun, 18 May 2014 11:41:07 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Pop-up sprinklers do fail. A weak spring is an example or the riser

may be binding due to wear. . If you have a replacement (extra),

replace one and check.

Except that it's several heads, some of them are new. And regarding your
other post, she also reported that she removed two of them, checked, no dirt.

Then my vote is another leak or bad control valve. Tony pointed out
about swapping a wire at the control valve or at the controller panel.

Hope Dottie reports back on Monday...
--
.... if I had the perfect woman, I'd want twins -- Blackberry Smoke