Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This NG is a hoot!

On 5/18/2014 1:13 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/18/2014 7:24 AM, Robert Green wrote:
That's an impressive number of people who have abandoned the faith AND
who
feel compelled to tell the world about why they did. A lot of complaints
seem to concern people feeling that they were deceived by the church. It
would be interesting to know how many have left the Mormons compared to
those who have left other religions to become a Mormon.
--

Bobby G.

I'd also be curious. From what I read in the LDS
publications, the LDS church is rapidly growing.

High birth rate? I noticed that my Mormon cousins tend to have large
families. ^_^

TDD