Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Sprinkler System Problem

On Sun, 18 May 2014 10:30:30 -0700 (PDT), Dottie
wrote:

I watched him pull the two pieces apart -- and he painted a thin line around one of them and pulled the other piece over it. Don't think it was too much glue. The water appears to be coming as far as the sprinkler heads but then they just softly dribble.

Dottie,

I've not read all this thread yet. At the sprinkler pop-up, there may
be debris at the head. Removing the head and flushing it may be
needed. At the control valve box - check that the valve knob isn't
turned down - partially closed. You can turn on a zone by turning the
knob. It may be partially closed.

The way I identified my zones was to check the wire colors at the
control box panel. Each zone wire color is different. Then identify
the wire color at the control valve(s) being used. Write it down.