Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Sprinkler System Problem

On Sat, 17 May 2014 06:31:40 -0700 (PDT), Dottie
wrote:

What would cause the valve to open partially ? Did I mention that before he worked on it -- when it was "leaking" -- it wasn't a leak. It was a full force stream of water. So something he did is blocking the water -- but I don't know how to check that. Is it something I can check or do I need to wait til they come back and let them do it. Not likely to be debris in all those sprinkler heads in Zone 1.

If the joint was open, dirt could have been getting into the tubing
and the valve opening just pushed the debris further and blocked it
up.

It may or may not have been something he did.