Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Dateline Cochran, GA

On 5/17/2014 3:02 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 5/17/2014 2:55 PM, Leon wrote:
On 5/17/2014 2:31 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 5/17/2014 1:47 PM, Leon wrote:

I have a voltage meter with a temp probe. should I bring it tonight?
LOL

Depends upon where you are planning on sticking it? LOL!

where ever you like! LOL. Ill bring it.

Please don't ... bad enough getting our asses whipped with estrogen
fueled dominoes, AND having to run scientific experiments on top of
that. Sheeeeesh!!

ITMT, just enjoying the arguing while waiting for that inevitable ass
whipping.

I was thinking to my self earlier, but was was interrupted by a convoy
of 18 wheelers headed south from here, I wonder how much Karl was
getting done on the cabinets this after noon while yielding his mighty
sword at the keyboard?

Kim got home 30 minutes ago and needed help bringing in groceries. I
opened the trunk of her car and the mystery of where the trucks were
headed was solved. Kroger needed to be restocked.