Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default This NG is a hoot!

On Sat, 17 May 2014 08:44:44 -0400, "dadiOH"
wrote:

If you were black I could see this working...a white man can never call a
black man that name...you need to walk in his shoes to understand.
Whether you think it works is your misconception...you are doing him a
disservice IF he is your friend.

I don't agree with that. I spent most of my life in Hawaii where Caucasians
are a minority. Very few blacks there but I had many Asian friends. One,
Japanese, often referred to me as "****ing haole"; I in turn referred to him
as "rice burner". Either of us would have been ****ed off if a stranger
referred to us in that manner but neither of us was irritated by the terms
because we were friends...it was just banter, same as Oren and his friend.

One of the worse things I can call one friend is to call him a
Republican. Steam comes out of his ears.