Jeff Bennett

Default Dogwood crotch. Does this sound safe?

I cut open a crotch from a Dogwood I took down a few months ago. It
has a bark inclusion that ran all the way through the log. The wood
appears sound but I'm a little leary of it. I had planned on two
natural edge bowls from this log.If I can turn it without it coming
apart the inclusion will run along the bottom of the bowl almost all
the way up each side. I soaked the inclusion in super glue now I
debating wether to cut this up to smaller pieces for something other
than bowls. I wil post pictures on WOW.Comments?
JB