Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.design,rec.aviation.piloting
Jasen Betts[_2_] Jasen Betts[_2_] is offline

Default How does a wet cloth really help (scientifically) to survive anairplane crash?

On 2014-05-16, micky wrote:
I'm pretty sure the amount of cyanide varies widely from one airplane
fire to another, but there is no time to measure it.

as I understand it the HCN is produced when plastics containing
nitrogen burn in an oxygen poor environment. Stuff like synthetic
rubber upholstery, pulyurethane foam insulation and and melamine
tray-tables

--
umop apisdn