Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I can't solder miniature connectors anymore...any tricks?

On Fri, 16 May 2014 21:38:09 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

Here's the one I have.

http://www.doneganoptical.com/products/optivisor

I like the HF model because it has the flip-up and rotate-up lenses
for a total of 4 discrete magnification possibilities. I just used it
tonight to help pick out some pine bark splinters I got while playing
around a lady's porch. I was all itchy and prickly when I went over
to prime a patio cover frame.

After a long week and longer day (10 hours of painting in up to 89F
sun today), I'm ready for a nice, cool, relaxed, do-nothing weekend.

--
We cannot but pity the boy who has never fired a gun; he is
no more humane, while his education has been sadly neglected.