william_b_noble

Default faceplates and vacuum pumps

this is my occasional post to the group about faceplates and vacuum pumps:

I offer inexpensive welded faceplates, starting at 5 for $25 in common sizes
like 1"X8 and 1.25"X8, as well as other sizes.

I also sell vacuum/pressure pumps for use with your lathe - 1/3 horse dual
wobble piston units that make nice vacuum chuck pumps and also have enough
output to drive a small carving tool (like the powercrafter). These are
used but tested.

For information on these items please refer to my web site below and
navigate to the appropriate page. I have included (on the vacuum chuck
page) a link to a lengthy article I wrote on the subject of vacuum chucks
and how to make them, you can also find the article at www.woodturners.org
on the tips page.

--
Bill - reply to wiilliam_b_noble at msn dot com
also check out www.home.labridge.com/~wnoble