Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.design,rec.aviation.piloting
Ann Marie Brest Ann Marie Brest is offline

Default How does a wet cloth really help (scientifically) to survive an airplane crash?

On Fri, 16 May 2014 10:48:00 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 wrote:

Just because some basic guides on what to do in a fire,
don't specifically say something one way or the other,
you can't "safely assume" anything.
Yet you keep doing it.

You appear to have completely misread my actions, so I must
not have been clear enough in the purpose of this thread.

I apologize.

The question is one of survivability science.

It's about how a wet cloth helps someone *survive* during
the time it takes to get out of an airplane during a cabin
fire.

I started with zero assumptions.

The only assumptions "I" have made during this thread are
those that are stated in the aforementioned flight safety