Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Non medical questions during medical exams

Gunner Asch wrote:

If you own guns...it puts you into a special category. If you are a
gun owning veteran..it puts you into another very special
catagory..now you are treading on thin ice.

Simply lie to the *******s and tell em "no..not me...Im a Liberal
Democrat"

You are there for medical issues. Lying about politics doesn't
count..and afterall..its a very Liberal thing to do.

I did that some time back, while sitting in the exam room and wearing
an NRA shirt. Doctor paused for a moment, then grinned from ear to
ear and gave me a thumbs up. But he is a shooter as well.

Ask them, Do I need to own a gun to get proper treatment?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

---