Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default This NG is a hoot!

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

On 5/15/2014 2:55 PM, dadiOH wrote:

Seems silly to me, a fruitless endeavour that has
virtually zero chance of success (success being
changing someone's mind) because those of opposite view
are operating on faith.

If the investigator prays to know if the
message is true, and the investigator gets
the yes answer, then it's possible. I like
to think that all churches have some
portion of truth. When Jews accept Christ
as saviour, that's adopting more truth.
When Bible readers accept the Book of Mormon
and join LDS, that's even more truth. A lot
of people leave other churches and join LDS.

Substitute "faith" for "truth" and I could agree, more or less.

--

dadiOH