Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default Dateline Cochran, GA

On Thu, 15 May 2014 12:33:59 -0500, Swingman wrote:
That the coffee, a drink, was provably too hot to be "drinkable" without
causing burns, was the fault on one but McDonalds.

Maybe so, but that might not be considered out of place. At home, you
put the kettle on, when the water is boiling and it steams it
whistles. You pour it in a cup, add your coffee and take a tentative
sip to test the hotness.

Coffee is supposed to be hot, not luke warm, hot. I'd expect that and
so would most other people I know. It's damned stupid to be putting it
between your legs ~ for whatever reason.

Yeah, this has all been hashed out before. There's not much that can
be added to it now.