Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This NG is a hoot!

On 5/15/2014 3:17 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Thu, 15 May 2014 05:41:48 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
You asked this a few weeks back. Are you that lame as to have to use
the same troll every month? Did you already forget this has been
asked? By the time you are 60, you will be so pathetically brain dead
you will post this every day.

Forgetting what one posts is the second sign of senility...

One of these days, I've got to write about how
all churches have part of the truth, and how
a lot of people leave other churches and join
LDS church. Right after I find what I did with
my breakfast. It was right here, under these
empty dishes.

--
..
Christopher A. Young