Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default I can't solder miniature connectors anymore...any tricks?

Ya caught up to me, old man.

Had the same issue a couple years back, especially DoN and a few
others on RCM turned me on to crimp connector pins that are then
pushed into the special DBxx connectors. I'm having a senior moment
right now, do remember the name of the sytem, should remember by
morning. if this is a one time thing for you, I'll mail the stuff and
you can send it back when done.

If you are soldering something like a header into a board, you could
be FUBAR. My solution was easy, I begged Don Forman for help.

Karl