Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gunner, did you see what happened in Bakersfield?

On Thu, 15 May 2014 08:12:55 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 14 May 2014 19:30:35 -0500, Ignoramus8923
wrote:

Watch the video on this article:

http://lenta.ru/news/2014/05/15/cat/

cat saves boy from dog

Thanks! I never watch the news so hadnt heard about it.

Looked like a Ridgeback dog. Wonder what his problem was. They
usually arent that sort of agressive. Great save by the cat!!

The cat had ALL of its fur up..looked like a highspeed 4 legged pipe
cleaner.

Gunner

It's on national TV this morning CBS . Dog is/was a lab/chow mix . Dog
has been turned over to animal control to be euthanized .

That's good. The owners must have been brutal to it.

A yuppie couple came into the Home Depot where I was getting paint
this morning...with their dog on a leash. It howled, whimpered, and
then started barking louder than I could stand. It was a mutt with
some Australian sheepherding dog in it. I'm certain that if a kid
wandered up to that "nice doggy" to pet it, it would have taken the
kid's hand off. Why in the hell do people think they need to take
their dogs shopping in HD and Wally World, anyway? Crom, that's
irritating. If I hadn't had my work shirt on, I would have given them
a piece of my mind, maybe screaming "OUTSIDE!" at the guy when the dog
let out that ear-piercing barking. Some people's farkin' kids, I
swear.

--
I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you
have earned, but it is not greed to want take someone else's money.