Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gunner, did you see what happened in Bakersfield?

wrote:
On Thu, 15 May 2014 13:20:51 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Pete C. wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 14 May 2014 19:30:35 -0500, Ignoramus8923
wrote:

Watch the video on this article:

http://lenta.ru/news/2014/05/15/cat/

cat saves boy from dog

Thanks! I never watch the news so hadnt heard about it.

Looked like a Ridgeback dog. Wonder what his problem was. They
usually arent that sort of agressive. Great save by the cat!!

The cat had ALL of its fur up..looked like a highspeed 4 legged
pipe cleaner.

Gunner

It's on national TV this morning CBS . Dog is/was a lab/chow
mix . Dog has been turned over to animal control to be euthanized .

Can we do the same to it's irresponsible owners?

Fine by me ... dog owners that neither interact with nor train their
dog are what gives responsible dog owners a black eye . I have a dog
, she barks at strange people in her space . It's up to me to teach
her just what is "her space" ... and who our friends are . And if my
dog bites you , it's because you threatened her pack . Don't even
get near my grandkids when she's with them . I think probably 8
times out of 10 when I walk past her I'll reach down and give her a
little scratch behind the ears or something - and she repays me with
unswerving love and loyalty .

So what happens if the dog is with your grandkids and some other kid
comes over to play and you are not watching? Does the kid get bit?
Eric

Nope , she loves kids . You should have seen the look we got when she met
our newest g-kid . Like "geez , another one ?" .
--
Snag