Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default This NG is a hoot!

On Thu, 15 May 2014 05:41:48 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 15 May 2014 06:25:03 GMT, Zaky Waky wrote:

I've never seen so many old cranks in any other NG. What is even more
interesting is that one can discern from the posting time of responses that
most of you old mos must spend a large part of your day posting to this NG.
I guess being on "disability" give you a lot of time and posting here gives
you something to do.

It's pitiful, but entertaining.

Is anybody here under 60 years old?

You asked this a few weeks back. Are you that lame as to have to use
the same troll every month? Did you already forget this has been
asked? By the time you are 60, you will be so pathetically brain dead
you will post this every day.

Forgetting what one posts is the second sign of senility...