Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gunner, did you see what happened in Bakersfield?

Pete C. wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 14 May 2014 19:30:35 -0500, Ignoramus8923
wrote:

Watch the video on this article:

http://lenta.ru/news/2014/05/15/cat/

cat saves boy from dog

Thanks! I never watch the news so hadnt heard about it.

Looked like a Ridgeback dog. Wonder what his problem was. They
usually arent that sort of agressive. Great save by the cat!!

The cat had ALL of its fur up..looked like a highspeed 4 legged
pipe cleaner.

Gunner

It's on national TV this morning CBS . Dog is/was a lab/chow mix
. Dog has been turned over to animal control to be euthanized .

Can we do the same to it's irresponsible owners?

Fine by me ... dog owners that neither interact with nor train their dog are
what gives responsible dog owners a black eye . I have a dog , she barks at
strange people in her space . It's up to me to teach her just what is "her
space" ... and who our friends are . And if my dog bites you , it's because
you threatened her pack . Don't even get near my grandkids when she's with
them . I think probably 8 times out of 10 when I walk past her I'll reach
down and give her a little scratch behind the ears or something - and she
repays me with unswerving love and loyalty .

--
Snag