Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-2000,alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Changing "File View" Defaults in Windows 2000

On Thu, 15 May 2014 08:53:44 -0800, "Guv Bob"
wrote:

I need Windows Explorer to show details. When I turn off the PC, next time I turn it on, it is automatically reset to showing icons. Anyone know a way to change the default view so that I can avoid these resetting steps each time?

Right now, I'm doing it manually like this....Open Windows Explorer. Click on VIEW DETAILS. Then click on TOOLS FOLDER OPTIONS VIEW (tab) LIKE CURRENT FOLDER YES OK.

Thanks.

Bob

PS - Yes, I know AHR is not a computer group, but you guys know every stinking thing under the sun! More or less... LOL!!!

_How to modify your folder view settings or to customize a folder_

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/812003