Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This NG is a hoot!

On 5/15/2014 10:10 AM, dadiOH wrote:
"Mayayana" wrote in message

I've never seen so many old cranks in any other NG.

I have. I find the crowd here to be mostly intelligent
and courteous. Many of the tech groups I've visited
have a high population of what I'd call unsocialized
geeks, who tend to be mean-spirited, close-minded, and
barely literate.

snipped rest

Good post and reasonably accurate, I would judge.

One point, not all atheists - or believers/acceptors - are irrational. I've
been an atheist for 65 years and I, for one, consider myself to be rational
and I don't care what others believe. If that is a bilious outburst, so be
it

My policy has been to treat everyone's beliefs with respect until they
give me a reason not to. Such as threatening to behead me if I don't
convert to their religion. O_o

TDD